This Warhammer blog is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited.
eBay auctions ending soonest great eBay sales WFB (US) WFB (UK) WFB (Aus) WFB (Can) eBay storesregister on eBay
http://2d6.blogspot.com is an approved affiliate of eBay, all auctions are current and hosted securely by eBay

Sunday 26 April 2009

Warhammer Battle Report Compilation "Engine"

Don't tell anyone (!) but at work I created a short program to help me update this site with battle reports.

It's basically a formatting macro but I think it will help cut the time to get a battle report onto this site by about 50%.

I will soon resume updating this site with Battle reports every day or every other day. Thanks for your patience.

BTW, the Steam Tank is the closest thing I could think of in the Warhammer World to represent an "Engine" - it's my poor idea of a joke :)

Image is © Games Workshop Ltd. All rights reserved. Used without permission.

No comments:

Warhammer armies for sale - click "view all items" to hunt for a bargain
2d6.blogspot.com is an approved eBay affiliate, auctions are current and are hosted securely by eBay