This Warhammer blog is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited.
eBay auctions ending soonest great eBay sales WFB (US) WFB (UK) WFB (Aus) WFB (Can) eBay storesregister on eBay
http://2d6.blogspot.com is an approved affiliate of eBay, all auctions are current and hosted securely by eBay

Monday 2 August 2010

WFB 8th edition Battle Reports

Now Warhammer 8th edition is with us I think it's time to update the Fantasy Battle Reports hub.

From now onwards I am going to try and report primarily 8th edition battles. I'm searching for them now and, once I have a few to work on, I'll get posting.

I will include a new link for 8th edition only battles and I will state 8th edition in the report summary. If it doesn't say "8th" then it's most probably 7th edition although I believe there are a handful of older 6th ed battles on the site too.

I'm resuming Battle Reporting shortly (as soon as I have finished a Nautican Article for BilboBaggins - The Doomseeker Magazine editor no less).

Thanks for being so patient waiting for new reports.

Image is © Games Workshop. All rights reserved. Used without permission.

No comments:

Warhammer armies for sale - click "view all items" to hunt for a bargain
2d6.blogspot.com is an approved eBay affiliate, auctions are current and are hosted securely by eBay