This Warhammer blog is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited.
eBay auctions ending soonest great eBay sales WFB (US) WFB (UK) WFB (Aus) WFB (Can) eBay storesregister on eBay
http://2d6.blogspot.com is an approved affiliate of eBay, all auctions are current and hosted securely by eBay

Sunday 30 May 2010

The Empire vs Goblins and Orcs Video Battle Report - Helblaster Valley !

A small fun Warhammer Fantasy "warband-like" skirmish to inject a bit of humour into Video battle reporting

This video is actually one of mine from almost 3 years ago. I created it for a good laugh and it certainly turned out to be great fun. It's proved popular on Youtube with about 14,000 views so I thought I'd share with you here.

It was a genuine skirmish although I wouldn't call it a full on Battle.

Turn your volume on, that's the best bit !  :)

I'll be getting back to some serious Warhammer Fantasy battle reporting soon so check back every week or so for updates (or add yourself to the followers list or add this site to your rss reader)

source :gikCfIJlwQkcredit : Sigmar30-May-2010 4:03 mins 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved it! The report reminds me very much of my first few games of WFB back in 1st edition, and includes some of the same units I started with too (Ruglud's)!!

More battle reports should follow this style :)

Sigmar said...

Thanks Anon, I'm pleased you liked it. I sure enjoyed putting it together.

Warhammer armies for sale - click "view all items" to hunt for a bargain
2d6.blogspot.com is an approved eBay affiliate, auctions are current and are hosted securely by eBay